First Contact
First Contact Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
Diana Ross
Invité

Posté le: 09 Fév 2008 15:00
Sujet du message: First Contact
Répondre en citant

Madame, do you rthink that you really have the competence to speak English with me? Do you have the proper historical background regarding the history of Napoleon? I find your ideas morbid because you only speak of the death of Napoleon. Why do you only show the coffin of Napoleon all the time? Is it possible for me to speak with you without having to speak to the Belgians?? I await your sincere response...... Cordially

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
Diana
Mamy cool

Posté le: 10 Fév 2008 1:52
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Dear Mrs. Ross, if you don’t’ like to speak with Belgians, may I ask you with witch nationality you’ll be pleased to show your high historical competence and your delightful manners?

Sincerely, if you are coming here just to discriminate against nationalities or sowing insults like you did in a lot of others “foras”, my dear Kadum, you are wasting time.

Best regards.

Auteur Message
Diana Ross
Invité

Posté le: 10 Fév 2008 13:28
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Madame, I am a proud & true Bonapartiste and Napoleoniste. I have just had a great pleasure in reading an article that appeared in the magazine Napoleon 1ER titled "Fouche and the Modern Police," to respond to your question regarding the real Napoleoniste I will respond to this a little later on this subject. I have the intentions of publishing a list that consists of the false Napoleoniste who exist today and I hope that the Belgians are forbidden to speak on the subject of Napoleon. I have no intentions of insulting the members of this forum, not at all; what I can not stand is to see the Belgians wearing an official uniform of "l'armee francaise." On the contrary, I will be publishing on this forum some excellent articles concerning the period of Napoleon. I've read some articles from an excellent French Napoleoniste who practiced law in the past and who was also an official in the French army - this man is a true Bonapartiste, and I am sure that you know who I'm speaking of. Madame, it's been a pleasure.

Auteur Message
Diana
Mamy cool

Posté le: 10 Fév 2008 19:14
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Dear Mrs. Ross,
I took good note about your interest for the real history, but I have to inform you immediately that this forum is not a political tribune.

If I understand well, your intention consists to start a personal headhunting concerning persons, specially Belgians, who are not sharing de same views as you. Our forum is only dedicated to offer, as well as possible, only historical information, not spread partisan doctrines.
You say that you have no intention to insult the members of this forum? Stop fooling, dear friend, you are taking the wrong manner to convince us.

In fact, I know very well, and certainly better then you, the person you are speaking about, I respect him and also his views and theories. He has his own very well frequented forum, isn’t it, then, why not use it for your strange discriminating projects. What do you think?

With kind regards

Auteur Message
jiem

Posté le: 11 Fév 2008 10:27
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

A mon avis, ce first contact précède de peu le last contact Laughing

Hello miss Ross, do you also speak french ?

Auteur Message
Luc Meaux
Président S.T.D.E.

Posté le: 11 Fév 2008 13:05
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

first and last are certainly the "full contact"! Laughing
Hello miss ross , do you speak "belgian" too...one fois?

Auteur Message
Luc Meaux
Président S.T.D.E.

Posté le: 11 Fév 2008 14:30
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2341/3127371dh7.jpg

et bardaf, ça sent l'embardée isn't it?

Laughing Laughing

Auteur Message
Diana Ross
Invité

Posté le: 15 Fév 2008 0:04
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I don't understand why these Belgians try to speak with me when I can't understand a thing they're sqying - their words are really un-intelligible. Who is this character in uniform who can not even stand up straight. In the Navy this "comportement" and attitude would not be accepted! I can not understand why these Belgians are so interested and fascinated by Napoleon! Now, turning to you Madame - what do you mean by when you say that you know le Monsieur better than I and you are certain that you are not confusing him with Putin, the Russian?? I have the intentions of going to the auctions to see the personal objects of De Villepin that belonged to Napoleon, and I will try to acquire certain things for myself to prevent the Belgians from having the possibility to buy anything of value.. Madame, my best regards and until the next time...

Auteur Message
Frédéric Staps
Réfractaire impénitent

Posté le: 15 Fév 2008 6:27
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Hi Mrs Ross,

Why are you so interested by Napoleon if you don't speak french?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Auteur Message
Diana
Mamy cool

Posté le: 15 Fév 2008 12:54
Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Dear Mrs Rosse,

I have the impression that you are not understanding a lot of things, particularly that your not disguised insults against these Belgians are not accepted on our forum.

Not being able to respect people in general and the members of this forum in particular, I am very sorry but you are not welcome between us.

Sincerely yours… for the last time

P.S. If you meet once “le Monsieur” please give him my best regards.

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: